Contact us

Name :-

E-Mail :-

Mobile No. :-

Comments :-


Latest News

"Canada is making full efforts to woo students from India to study in its universities especially in Nova Scotia and other places. A unique concept of career fare was organised on the occasion wherein students could comprehensively understand career options and their value in the job markets in India and Canada. If you are interested Immigration to Canada, contact Migration Expert for information and advice on which visa is best suited to you. You can also try our visa eligibility assessment to see if you are eligible to apply for a visa to Canada"


1. When can I start studies in the US
To qualify for an undergraduate degree program, you must be aged 17 or older, and have a Diploma or acceptable certification of graduation from a High School or Secondary School in your home country. To qualify for (post) graduate study you must have successfully completed the international equivalent of a US secondary education, and the international equivalent of a US bachelor’s degree.

2. What is the average time to degree for programs in the U.S.

  • Degree

Years of Study

  • Associate

2 years

  • Bachelor's

5 years

  • Master’s (Most Programs)

2 years

  • Doctorate

6 years

  • Juris Doctorate (Law)

3 years

3. When will I have the breaks?
Breaks are vacation periods between quarters/semesters when there are no classes. Winter break typically runs from mid-December to mid-January based on the system of study. Spring break is a one-week break in mid-March or early April. It happens between winter and spring quarters for quarter system schools and mid-semester for semester schools. Summer break runs mid-May/June to mid-August/September based on the system of study.

4. What are the English Proficiency requirements?
The English proficiency requirement for admission will vary by institution. Within each institution, different programs may have different English Proficiency requirements. English requirements typically vary based on level of study with higher proficiency levels being required at the graduate level. The most common English proficiency test used by U.S. institutions of higher education is the Test of English As a Foreign Language (TOEFL).

5. Do I need to get an evaluation or translation of my academic records?
You will need to provide an official copy of your academic transcripts, translated into English, with your application. Additionally, some universities will require that you provide a professional evaluation of your academic credentials. World Education Service can review your transcripts and prepare a transcript evaluation report for a fee.

6. Will I get financial assistance?
Colleges and universities offer scholarships, assistantships and fellowships to outstanding students, largely based on merit. There is stiff competition for financial assistance and availability varies from university to university.

7. What Kind of visa do I need?
You will need an F1 Visa, which is for full-time students enrolled in an academic or language program.

8. What is the 1-20 form?
The I-20 form allows you to apply for a student visa at the American consulate or embassy in your country. Following university acceptance, a deposit will be required to release the I-20 immigration document in most of the cases.

9. How long will my visa be valid?
When you enter the United States on a student visa, you will usually be admitted for the duration of your student status. However, if you depart the USA with an expired visa, you will need to obtain a new one, applying at an Embassy abroad, before being able to return to and resume your studies. When you complete the course of studies shown on your I-20, and any authorized practical training, you are allowed an additional 60 days in the USA, to prepare for departure from the country, or to transfer to another university.

10. What I need to do if I want to bring my spouse and children to the U.S?
You need to show additional support for the spouse and children. This is in addition to what you need to show to meet their own living and education expenses. You will also need to supply the name, date of birth, city and country of birth and country of citizenship for each dependent. The amount required will vary among institutions.

11. When Should I arrive at university?
You should aim to arrive at the university in time to be ready to start the international orientation program at your selected institution. The orientation program will usually take place a few days before classes start.

12. What documents should I bring to the airport when travelling to US?
Remember to bring your University acceptance letter, I-20 and F-1 visa along with you on the plane. You may be asked by an immigration officer why you are in the US, please be clear that you understand where you are going and what you intend to study.

13. What are the Part time and Full time work opportunities on F-1 visa?
On Campus- International students on F-1 Visa are eligible to work On campus 20 hrs a week.
Off Campus- Students who are facing economic hardships and have a job offer from an International organization may apply for work authorization from DHS (Department of Homeland Security)